среда, 15 декабря 2010 г.

How my family celebrate New Year.

How my family celebrate New Year.
New Year in my family is very important and cool holiday. We begin to prepare New Year in December, before first advent. We decorate our house, put New Year tree and decorate its with lights and modern toys, light up in the windows Christmas ledders, buy many presents for our „big“ family. One day ago (on the 30st of December) and on December 31 my mother take many tasty food. My sister and I help her. On the 31st of December at our home (where live my mother, father, sister, I, my dog and parrot) come our relatives: two my two grandmothers, grandfather and my uncle. We eat food, talk, laugh, watch TV. At 11:00pm I and my sister start to distribute presents. At 12:00pm we go to the street and launch the fireworks. We celebrate New Year almost all night, and in first day of New Year we too celebrate our very good holiday. Every year I have great New Year! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий